Click here now to visit the
Tickle.com is an amazingly huge social and matchmaking network
with over 18 million members in total networks and over one million members in the matchmaking network. As you can tell by the numbers, their resources are deep and their popularity is widespread. Tickle specializes in two areas and is a wonderful site to visit for both. Their large Social Network allows you to find friends
for conversation, for idea exchange, and for hanging out with on the internet. Tickle has produced hundreds of Fun Tests and Premium Tests and adds 6 to 8 more each month. Fun Tests are like, “What’s Your Cat’s Type?” or “Is Your Pad Rad or Bad?”
The Matchmaking Network is also large and includes a number of tests. The Personality Profile is quite detailed and fun to take. The results give a good scientific snapshot of you and of your potential match. One of Tickle’s mottoes is “Find Romance With Scientific Matching.” You will be able to use the Personality Profile to produce a compatibility score, which will help you to match up with other fun, interesting, and attractive singles. It works well, as you will find. In the words of one Tickle member, “I never imagined I could meet someone I'd connect with on so many levels. We felt like we've known each other all of our lives.”
- When you become a Tickle guest member you’ll be able to create a profile for the Social Network and for the Matchmaking Network. Joining either or both is free, fun, and anonymous. The profile will allow you to answer numerous responsive questions thoughtfully. The additional free Personality Profile, also called the True Match Test, is worth $20 and will help you to match up well with someone special. After you have browsed the membership profiles and have seen how many great single adults live in your geographical area, you’ll want to upgrade your membership and begin to communicate with them.
- You’ll be able to upload up to 5 photos to attach with your profile. Then send an Icebreaker to someone who has attracted your attention. Did you know that about 7,000 new people join Tickle each day? Several hundred of those join Matchmaking and are looking for someone like you. Search those currently online and engage one or more of them in a chat with the Messenger service. When you start to send emails to those who you wish to know more intimately, you’ll be happy to know that the emails are double blind. You will be anonymous until you are comfortable with sharing your private information. It won’t take long before you have found one or more Mutual Matches and are ready for the next step.
- 1 Month for $19.95
- 3 Months for $39.95
- 6 Months for $59.99
- Plus get a free ebook, Date With Your Head Mate With Your Heart, worth $19.95 with any membership.
- Profile. A detailed profile is important. Take your time and enjoy the process.
- Photos. Upload up to 5 photos. You’ll get up to 7 times more emails when you attach your photo to your profile.
- True Match Test. Over 110 questions in a fun flash presentation. The 6 sections will take 20 minutes or more to complete. You can retake the test if you wish. This unique service will help you to match up well with others. It is based on 30 or more dimensions and is both scientific and accurate.
- Fun Tests. This is part of the Social Network but you can click on these at any time. They are fun and informative. Share them with others. Tickle members have answered more than 6 billion questions over the years!
- Premium Tests. These tests are more serious and detailed and will cost a small, reasonable fee. Professionals with advanced degrees and experience prepare these. Each test will give you a personalized analysis and most of them will include follow up emails to encourage you and help you.
- Chemistry Report. An overview of the factors that can make a relationship sizzle or fizzle.
- Compatibility Scores. Scoring is part of the True Match Test.
- Icebreaker. Flirt with someone. Let them know you are interested.
- Favorites. Keep track of those who interest you most. You’ll know when they are online so that you can chat with them.
- Messenger. Chat with someone online with messenger service. Be fun, mysterious, seductive.
- Block. Block the emails of those who you do not want to correspond with.
- Email. Use the anonymous nature of the service until you are ready to share private information.
- Search. Conduct several different types of searches. Customize them. Then save the search criteria so that you can conduct future searches.
- Mutual Match. Select the criteria of someone who you would like to meet. If you say yes and they say yes, you will get an email notifying you of a Mutual Match. Now you can email the person knowing that you are both interested.
- Newsletter. Entertaining and informative.
- Astrology. Links and reports. Purchase these online. Powered by astology.com.
In Their Own Words
"Tickle is the leading interpersonal media company, providing self-discovery, matchmaking, and social networking services to more than 18 million active members in its community worldwide. Formerly known as Emode.com, Tickle was founded on the belief that personal insight and connections to others could be both scientific and fun.
Tickle was founded in 1999 as Emode.com by CEO James Currier, who developed an early passion for Internet technology, new media and social sciences. Currier envisioned how the Internet could be used to help people learn more about themselves and better connect with others in a mutually beneficial environment based on trust and respect. Today, the company employs more than 50 people and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
In collaboration with leading psychology and marketing experts from Harvard, Yale, Duke, Northeastern, Washington University in St. Louis, SUNY at Albany, and The University of Kansas, Tickle was the first company to combine consumer insight with state-of-the-art digital technology to generate personality reports uniquely positioned to offer outstanding results. The company offers more than 200 tests (more than 60 of which are Ph.D.-certified) and is the leading provider of online testing services."
Click here to get started at
Click here to return to the Home Page.